Monday, August 31, 2009

Visiting Time! So yesterday my Auntie Maxine, Meadow, and Rex came over for a little visit. Since Rex is starting to walk, though he can crawl very well, he hold's himself up on anything. One minute he's in the living room, then he's in the last room down the hall. He get's into everything and hide's himself under tables & under shelves. But he's still a little cutie! Later on, Megan Stepaniuk and her daughter's Brookelynn and Caybree came. Me and Kristen took all the kids to Elmwood to play. Once we got back, Brookelynn told us that she and Ty were getting "married", and Meadow was the flower girl. Just Imagine....pre-wedding photo's! Anyways, me and Kristen decided that we would let the girl's wear mine and Kristen's flower girl dresses, the one's we wore at my Auntie Maxine's wedding. The cutest part of the "Wedding" was when Brooklyn and Ty danced together. The next day I got to babysit Ty and Meadow. We went swimming for about 2-3 hours. They had so much FUN! Since I was babysitting the toddlers, my sister and her friend got to babysit the adorable, sleeping Rex. Kristen just said that he kept them busy. I know Ty loves those play dates, and I like it to because it's more babysitting, more time with kid's and yes I guess money's good to. See ya!

1 comment: